Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Hippos, Giraffes, and Cheetahs! Oh My!

When mentioning my African trip to friends and family, I have received several suggestions about an African Safari! I am pleased to inform you that, God willing, I will be going on a 4 day safari while in Malawi. Although there is no guarantee that one will see such amazing creatures as Hippos, Giraffes, and Cheetahs, I am hopeful that a few exotic African animals will be spotted on this trip. It should be a wonderful opportunity! No one panic – Pictures will be taken!

Checkout the Safari I will be taking: http://www.kiboko-safaris.com/framesafaris.html
Kiboko Safari:


P.S. A geography lesson: In case you are unaware – Africa is a continent, not a country! Malawi is the country I will be staying in, which exists within the continent of Africa. There are 7 continents in the world! A prize will be awarded to the first reader who can comment on this post listing all 7 of them!


1 comment:

  1. Mary Khanjian :)12 May, 2010 19:51

    North America , South America, Europe, Asia, Antartica, Australia, and...oh yeah, AFRICA! :)

    ReplyDelete